Become a volunteer at #codadancefest19!
Now you can sign up as a volunteer for # codadancefest2019! As a volunteer you get the opportunity to see rehearsals and performances for free, you get this year's t-shirt, discounts on food and drink, letter of recommendation and the opportunity to experience the Nordic region's largest dance festival from the inside! The festival performances run from 16-26. October 2019, and we offer many different tasks for you both before and during the festival:
AUDIENCEGUIDE: Distribute programs to the various venues and meet the audience with a smiling and professional attitude. On some productions you also help with the Organization of the room or the audience. Then you get to see the performance!
PRODUCTION ASSISTANCE: The production assistants collect, bring and assist the artists or production team. This suits you who are comfortable with a high pace and problem solving! Driver's license is an advantage, but not a requirement.
FLYERS AND STANDS: Represent CODA on Oslo's streets and markedplaces! You distribute flyers before the festival and during our outdoor performances, and create hype about the program. This suits you who are outgoing and like to be out and about!
RIGG AND TECHNICAL: Help our technical team prep and strike performances.. Where and when TBA when the technical plan is set in October.
MARKETING This is for you who have experience with some, newsletter and Photoshop. The group is led by our marketing manager.
ARTIST'S HOSTS: Get the responsibility of one company, meet them on arrival and act as contact person throughout their stay in Oslo. Volunteers with language skills or other affiliation with the company's home country are given priority. New needs may emerge, so we encourage you to upload your CV so we can find the right candidate for the tasks.
AS A VOLUNTEER YOU GET ....
● This year's CODA t-shirt
● Free ticket for all shows that are not sold out. You will also receive a special discounted price for several of the shows if you want to be absolutely sure of seeing them.
● See rehearsals for some of the companies.
● Discounts at Dansens Hus Bar, Bortenfor, Vulkan area and Hrimnir Ramen
● Personal letter of reference after the festival
● Special offers for the volunteers, such as conversations, workshops etc.
● Volunteer party after the festival for everyone who has contributed! And also friends for life, a larger network within the dance world and many good, stimulating and engaging experiences!